Bruno United is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization led by a group of dedicated volunteers and a committed coaching staff. We depend greatly on the help and support of our members, as well as the greater community, in order to deliver an exceptional soccer experience for all players.
There are many ways that YOU can support our club, including:
1. Become a Bruno Volunteer and help out when extra hands are needed. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Karen Virtue at firstname.lastname@example.org. Karen will add your name to a list of volunteers and will send requests from time to time for help with events such as tryout registration or community service drives.
2. Lend your skills and know-how where we need them most.
– Photographers/shutterbugs are always encouraged to submit photos for our website to Membership Coordinator, Laura Sadovnikoff, at email@example.com.
– Writers can help with the newsletter by contacting Michael Buller at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Marketing/social media gurus can help our Marketing Committee by contacting us at email@example.com.
– Fundraising or sales professionals are always needed for our Fundraising Committee;contact Karen Virtue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Support your team manager by offering to organize the team’s participation in the calendar raffle or community events like “Bruno Night at Brown.” This will allow your manager to focus his/her time on team logistics.
4. Help foster community spirit on your team. Offer to organize carpools to games and practices. Plan team gatherings to help bring players and their parents together off the field. Welcome new players and their families by introducing yourself.
5. Donate to Bruno United. Bruno is a growing soccer club committed to excellence in all we do. Bruno United provides more scholarship assistance and more education to its coaches than any premier club in the region. Your player benefits from this every time he or she comes to practice. Help Bruno take soccer to the next level for our coaches and players by making a tax-deductible donation today, for the benefit of our core priorities: scholarship assistance, coaching education, player development, and efficient club administration. To make a donation, mail a check, payable to Bruno United FC, to PO Box 2359, Providence, RI 02906.